Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lawyer for James

Vin Yag Enterprises-Hong Kong.
Nam Wo Hing Building,
148 street, Sheung Wan,
Hong Kong.


Att: Counselor,

I greet you most respectfully.

I am James Saito. I am a businessman and owner of the above
named company from Asia and who apparently conducts his
business in quietier ways.

I come to you with a business matter that is unsettling my mind
alot and with a view of seeking your assistance.

I have some uncollected funds in the North America (USA)
arising from some business transactions carried out last year.

I want you/your law office to collect these funds from these
debtors/customers for a commission, and as well follow up with
these accounts.


Upon acknowledgement of your interest, I will furnish you with
more details.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
James Saito.
For:Vin Yag Enterprises-Hong Kong.

1 comment:

  1. Got an email with someone by the same name who want to buy a $400,000 house over the internet. Included a bank statement showing ample cash from the Bank of China, however, the spelling of his name has changed after a couple of correspondences by email.

    ReplyDelete