Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cheng casts another line

Something tells me we have seen a variation on this one already. But it has been so quiet lately that I just had to post something. I guess I can attribute a majority of my solicitations from Martindale directory. Thanks to all those carrying the torch by posting your own emails.

From: Ms. Lynda Cheng
Subject: For Your Kind Attention: Counsel,
Date: February 2, 2011 3:12:59 PM PST
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Reply-To: lyndacheng01@yahoo.co.jp


For Your Kind Attention: Counsel,

My name is LYNDA W.CHENG. I am soliciting for your legal consultation against
the divorce settlement with my ex-husband (RANDY LEE CHENG) who resides in
your jurisdiction. I will be providing further information upon your request.

Can your law firm help me out? Let me know if you require consultation fee before
you advice or look at the evidence.

Your Truly,
Ms LYNDA W.CHENG

1 comment:

  1. They have been going after me all week



    Dear Attorney Bradley Boyd,

    Thank you so much for your email. Its always very hard to be able to
    ascertain when best to call from here, we are hrs ahead of you and
    this is a big barrier toward achieving a successful conference call.
    If it may pleased you to know, in my humbly suggest we communicate via
    email while I figure out when best to reach on phone due the course
    of this representation.

    My Husband and I had an out of court agreement (Settlement Agreement)
    for him to pay $950,500.00. He has paid me $250,500.00 but still owing
    $700,000.00. since; I am hereby seeking your firm’s assistance in
    collecting the balance from him. He has agreed to pay me the balance
    but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me
    collect/enforce payment from my ex-husband James Heochi or litigate
    this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

    I still reinstates my appear to have your firm collect these owned
    funds on my behalf instead of having him pay directly to me which I am
    very sure he will not, as I have made several efforts to collect
    these funds and all yielded no result.

    I will be pleased to provide further information on this matter on
    request. I expect this to be a non-litigation matter as I have already
    notified him in enforcing your firm service. Please send me your
    retainer service agreement fee so I can have a preview and execute.

    Please find attached

    Best Regards

    Susan Heochi

    ReplyDelete